Associa Hill Country is the professional management company for Cypress Creek Homeowners.
We are here to assist you
Serving planned communities since 1979, Associa Hill Country has two locations in the Austin metro area to assist communities and their home owners.
YOUR PROFESSIONAL MANAGER
Cypress Creek home owners may contact the Associa Hill Country office for day-to-day operations, concerns, and comments. Chastity Cook (Chastity.Cook@associa.us) is the property manager assigned to our account. If you are experiencing a problem or want a question answered, please do not hesitate to call the Neighborhood Information Center by phone at 512-347-2888, by fax at 512-310-2355 or via email at AHCinfo@associa.us.
The local Associa office is located at:
2300 Greenhill Bldg. 10, Suite 1010
Round Rock, Texas 78664
Neighborhood Information Center – 512-347-2888
The south office is located at
115 Wild Basin Road, Suite 308
Austin, Texas 78746
The south office is responsible for the accounting, collections, maintenance, and administrative services for our clients. Please contact them if you need assistance in these areas.
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING WRONG, REPORT IT!
Many of our homeowners notice problems as they drive or walk through the neighborhood, yet often these are not fixed right away because they are not reported. Please report problems to Associa, so that they can be addressed and fixed quickly. Associa cannot know all that is going on in the neighborhood without our input and feedback from homeowners.
HOMEOWNER’S ASSOCIATION FEES
Cypress Creek Homeowner Association fees are due on the first day of each quarter (Jan, April, July & Oct.). Homeowners will be given a 15 day grace period before a late accounting fee is charged.
We strongly encourage all our homeowners to pay their homeowner association fees on time. You may pay ahead if you will be out of town. If there are circumstances that prevent payment or you think an error has been made, please call the Associa office.
Please mail fee payments to:
Cypress Creek HOA
C/o Associa Hill Country
PO Box 64803
Phoenix, AZ 85082 – 4803
WHAT WE MANAGE TO DO FOR YOU
Simply put, we make your community…and you…look great! Our service includes annual budgeting, assessment billing, collections, financial reporting, deed restriction oversight and enforcement, ongoing field inspections, maintenance coordination and more. Listed below are many of the tasks performed on a regular basis for the Association – all decisions made for the Association are made by the Board of Directors. It is this Board and the Management Agreement between Associa Hill Country and Cypress Creek that guides the actions of your property manager and the other staff members involved in the oversight of your community
- Maintain Owner Records/Roster for all homes within the Association – this includes the update of homes sold as information is provided by the Title Company.(New owner information is typically received within about two weeks after the escrow closing takes place. Upon receipt of this information, new owner records are set up and welcome packets sent to the owner.)
- Maintain Owner Accounts for assessments due to the Association. This includes the collection of both due and delinquent assessments as necessary.(Account balances and questions concerning delinquent letters, please call 512-347-2888)
- Drive and inspect the entire association at least once monthly to cite violations of the restrictive covenants. (Note – violations may be submitted at any time between inspections by contacting, in writing, our Neighborhood Information Center or the Property Manager. Please be sure to include as much information as possible regarding the violation such as address, description, and date violation was observed.)
- Obtain bids under the Board direction and prepare comparison sheets. Examples of bids obtained would be the landscape contract, pool-care contract, miscellaneous repair to association amenities such as tennis courts, etc.)
- Answer and return incoming telephone calls, correspondence, and email messages relating to the Association.(Note – the Customer Service Department is the primary contact for owner issues or concerns. The Neighborhood Information Center can be reached by dialing 512-347-2888 or by email at AHCinfo@associa.us. Please provide as much information as possible when leaving messages or emailing questions or concerns.)
- Monitor and coordinate payment of Association operating expenses in accordance with approved Association budget.
- Prepare and Submit monthly financial packages that include: balance sheet, statement of revenue and expenses, statement of changes in reserve fund balance, cash flow report, detailed check register, owner arrears and collection status summary.
- With the Board of Directors, prepare annual budget of the Association.
- Prepare an insurance schedule and ensure proper coverage in place for the Association.
- Attend Board meetings and annual meetings of the Association membership.
- Mail Board meeting packets to each Board Member before the Board Meetings.
- Prepare annual meeting proxies, notices, ballots, agendas etc.
- Negotiate some contracts, oversee contractor activity and mediate contract disputes.
- Work with the Board and Association Attorney on matters of legal consequence to the Association.
- Correspond with owners and contractors – as directed by the Board.
- Submit evaluations, policy resolutions, committee charters and other reports as requested by the Board.
- Keep Board members abreast of current legal and legislative issues. (Managers attend seminars to keep abreast of changes in their field, such as accounting, legal, landscaping, construction etc.)
- Review and dispute common area tax appraisal values, attend meetings with the Review Board as necessary.