The 2017 Annual Meeting of Cypress Creek HOA, Inc., will be held at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at Live Oak Unitarian Church 3315 El Salido Parkway, Cedar Park, TX 78613. The Association is a not for profit corporation chartered under the laws of the State of Texas and, as such, is required to hold an Annual Meeting.
To conduct a homeowners meeting, a quorum of ten percent (10%) of the members must be represented in person or by proxy. In order to ensure a quorum is achieved, please sign and date the Proxy and return it by 12 p.m. Wednesday, April 19, 2017 by mail, email (Trisha.firstname.lastname@example.org) or via fax (512-328-6178) to Associa Hill Country, Inc. even if you plan to attend, as unforeseen circumstances do occur. The Proxy will be returned to you upon your arrival at the meeting should you attend.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter. Should you have any questions regarding this meeting or your Association, please contact Trish at 512-347-2872 or email AHCinfo@associa.us.
CCHOA, Inc. Annual Meeting Agenda
1. Call meeting to order/establish quorum
2. approval of prior meeting minutes
3. Introductions (board members, committee members)
4. City of Cedar Park Mayor, Matt Powell will give an update on the City.
5. Manager Report
6. Treasurer’s Report
7. Open Forum – limit 3 minutes per homeowner
8. Other items that may come to the attention of the board
10. Regular Board Meeting to follow the Annual Meeting
11. Approve last Board meeting minutes
12. Discussion and approval of Social Event Proposal
13. Discussion and approval of Domain name renewal